Lights are all on but the washer is doing nothing.
You will want to check to see if there is power going to the water valve. If the water valve does not energize then the unit will not fill and will not operate. If there is power then you will want to check the water supply to make sure that it is turned on and if it is then the water valve is faulty.
The knop selector blink the estimated time remaining is displayed but when I press the start button nothing happening.
You will want to check the user interface to make sure that the tab for the start button is not broken. If this checks ok then you will want to test the door lock assembly. If the tab on the back side of the start button is broken then you would need to replace the user interface.
All the lights are on washer will not work.?
With the display not lighting up would most likely be caused by a faulty main control board.
Every once and a while the machine stops and displays F11. It does it more often if the extra rinse option is chosen. It does not seem to make any difference as to the cycle chosen and lately it is doing more often even with out the extra rinse cycle. It has now stopped and the door would not open. It now needs a new latch #8182634. I will get that along with whatever else you suggest to solve the original problem.
Answer Hello Michael,
The fault code F11 indicates: Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the MCU connectors.
The door latch part number does not match the one in my washer. Does this make any difference ? My part number is 461970200691, the site says the part number is supposed to be AP3837611. Thanks.
Answer David, according to the model number given the door switch assembly 8182634 is the correct replacement available for your unit. This is a manufacturer replacement part and may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to the original. Thanks.