The drain pump appears to be leaking. How you replace it, does it just push in? I noticed there was silicon sealer around the flange where it attaches to the tub.
Answer Hello Mike. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Hope this helps.
The Drain Pump will drain water from the Dishwasher in
various cycles. If a failure is suspected, the entire Pump
Assembly needs to be replaced.
1. Disconnect power to the machine.
2. Remove Support and Toe Panel. (See paragraph Front
Support and Toe Panel removal).
3. Disconnect lead wire from Pump Assembly.
4. Disconnect drain hose from Pump Assembly.
5. Remove Torx™ screw through bushing in Pump
6. Rotate Pump Assembly to unlock from Tub.
Dishwasher washes, but it will not drain. Does that mean I just need the drain pump assembly, or do I need other parts with it?
Answer Hello Steven. You will need to check and make sure the pump and the drain hose is not clogged. If they are clear and your getting power to the pump, then you will need to change the pump assembly. Hope this helps.