Our Whirlpool oven shows error code F3E0 or F3 EO. From what I have researched online it means Replace Oven Temperature Sensor. Which sensor do I need to purchase? Thanks.
Answer Hello Mike. 1. Press CANCEL>CANCEL>START to enter the Diagnostics Mode. Verify the sensor
temperature reading is at room temperature (typically 50 to 90°F [10 to 32.2°C]) and verify
failure code. If failure code does match, then continue.
2. Unplug range or disconnect power.
3. Check all sensor connections on harness and board.
4. Disconnect sensor from harness.
5. Measure sensor resistance between connector pins and confirm reading is between
1000O and 1200O at room temperature. Also measure from sensor connector to sensor
casing for possible short. If measurement is not correct, or if short is found, replace
6. Trace wires and connectors to sensor from control, then back to control. If wire or
connection is damaged, replace the harness. If wire or connector is not damaged,
replace oven temperature sensor.
7. Reconnect the sensor to the harness.
8. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
9. Plug in range or reconnect power.
10. Press CANCEL>CANCEL>START to enter the Diagnostics Mode and clear the error
11. Press CANCEL to cancel the Diagnostics Mode.
12. Press BAKE and START. Observe for longer than 1 minute.
13. If failure does not reappear, stop. If failure remains, unplug range or disconnect power
and check wire connections.
Operator console shows error code E2 F1.
Range still works. Oven will start if we reset the error. Don't how long the oven will run.
Error code comes back after a couple of minutes.
can you tell me what went wrong and what to buy to fix it.
Answer Hello Chuck. UL A/D error(s) 1. Verify failure if not displayed, using CANCEL/OFF key. Press key for 5 seconds until last
error code is displayed.
2. Disconnect power longer than 30 seconds.
3. Re-apply power and observe for longer than 1 minute.
4. If failure remains, disconnect power, replace control.
My oven preheats but if the temperature drops inside, it seems to sense to turn elements back on. It clicks back on and may reach temperature again. It seems to work with empty oven but not when food is placed in oven. I've tried bake mode and choice bake mode.
Answer Hello D.C.,
This will either be the temperature sensor going out of tolerance or the relay on the control losing contact. From the sound of the complaint, I would first suspect the relay which would mean the board is in need of replacement. I would provide part numbers but there is no model number posted.