Would a faulty water pump cause the unit to stop, beep and blink an f code, then eventually lock the door with a load of wet clothes inside?
Answer Yes if the water is not pumping out, then the machine thinks it is flooding and shuts off, and locks the door for safety.
2 people found this answer helpful.
Machine not working
Answer Hello KKG. If this failure is displayed, there is any malfunction of the steamer
component detected by the Steamer Electronic Board. Possible Causes/Procedure
Check if pressure hose is ?xed correctly.
Check if the air trap is not blocked.
Check if the hose is not blocked.
What does F 11 mean?
Answer Hello Jim! F11 fault code indicates that the communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly. 1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the MCU connectors.