Is AP4336709 the correct control panel for above mentioned model?
Answer David, according to your model number the replacement control panel is part number DE94-01820A. Thanks!
How do you take this part out?
Answer Hello Tom. 1. Disconnect power and remove grille.
2. Remove a screw securing the control box
3. Be sure to ground any static electric charge in
your body and never touch the control circuit.
4. Disconnect the connectors from the control
circuit board. 1. Pull the lever end of the plastic fastener and
remove the Flexible Printed Circuit(FPC) of
2. Remove screws (3) securing the control circuit
3. Lift up the control circuit board from the Ass’y
4. When reconnecting the FPC connector, make
sure that the holes on the connector are properly
engaged with the hooks on the Plastic Fastener. Hope this helps.