24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Icemaker Assembly

Part Number: AP4172186
MFG Part Number: DA97-00258A
Made by: Samsung
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$100.70 $16.08

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

9 Questions & Answers


Specs: 220 volt. For the 120 volt icemaker assembly order DA97-00258C.

Genuine Samsung part.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number DA97-00258A (AP4172186) replaces 2046766, DA97-00258B.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Read all 9 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

Ice maker not making ice. When I hit the test button nothing happens. Do I need the part number DA97-00258A or is it something frozen in the line?

Aaron for Model Number DA97-00258A


Was this helpful?

I need to replace an icemaker. Does DA97-00258A replace the OEM part NTGT001TA1? Thanks.

Jtucker for Model Number RS2530BSH - Samsung refrigerator


Was this helpful?

I need an ice maker replacement. Which one do I need?

Jr. for Model Number RS2555SL/XAA


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

The icemaker makes ice and the tray turns, however, the ice does not eject and it fill with water (which goes everywhere). Any ideas, thanks for the help.

Tom for Model Number RS2577SL


Was this helpful?

My refrigerator is Samsung model RS2534WW 120volts/60 herz, and it has an ice maker model NTGT001TA1 (E). I don't know if the ice maker is 220V or 120V. Is the ice maker you sell the exact match to my refrigerator? I mean the volts.

Luis E. for Model Number Samsung 115 volts/60 Herz Model RS2534WW


Was this helpful?

Seems I can't order an AP4172186 Ice Maker any longer. When searching that model number I found that the model DA97-00258A is the replacement Ice Maker. Is that correct?

Joe for Model Number AP4172186


Was this helpful?