How do I replace the hinges on an Amana ACS3350AS? Can it be done all through the front of the range or do I need to remove the side panels?
Answer Hello MP. 1. Turn off electrical power to range.
2. Remove oven door assembly from the range,
remove screws securing oven door to hinges if so
3. Carefully open the hinge fully, and insert a wooden
dowel or screwdriver bit into opening marked A on
the following diagram.
4. Remove the top and bottom screws securing hinge
assembly to the front frame.
5. Slide the hinge assembly up and move top of hinge
towards rear of the range. Withdraw hinge assembly
through the frame opening.
6. Reverse procedure to reinstall oven door hinge
I have had 3 hinges replace and my oven door still is dropping down after you open it about 1/2 way. The whole stove just shakes and the down bouces.
Answer Mary, Have you replaced both hinges at the same time R0706011 and R0706010 , and have you checked the oven front flange(where the hinges attach) for damage and distortion. Good Luck and Thanks