24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro


Part Number: AP3037854
MFG Part Number: 692490
Made by: Whirlpool
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$47.36 $20.24

In Stock — Ships Monday Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

4 Questions & Answers


Tall baffle

Genuine Whirlpool part. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. See all items in Dryer Baffle.
Whirlpool also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number 692490 (AP3037854) replaces 685796, 693884, 786057, AH383792, EA383792, PS383792, W10306677.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Baffle detached stripped screw holes Judith R. • Chandler, AZ • August 09, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

1 People found this story helpful
Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

15-30 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Baffle-Drum #692490

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Baffle-Drum #692490 for Dryer made by Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Roper, Kenmore, Maytag, Estate. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

I still have one remaining baffle drum. How can I tell whether it is short or tall? If it fell off and screws disappeared, does that mean this baffle drum is stripped and all three need to be replaced?

Julia R. for Model Number KGYS855JE0


Was this helpful?

The plastic part inside the dryer that separates the clothes, became loose and then when we moved it disappeared. I think it is called a baffle drum, do I need to replace the two screws as well, and if so, what is the correct part# for that?

Teresa Thompson for Model Number LEQ8100KQ1


Was this helpful?

How do I remove a baffle on this machine to remove the coins jingling around inside them to quiet our dryer down? Thanks

Paula for Model Number med9700sq0


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

Do I need to purchase screws with the baffle drums that I ordered? I ordered 3 baffle drums. Thank you.

Tiffany D. for Model Number TGSDS740JQ1


Was this helpful?