How do you remove and install this part in the washer? Thank you
Answer Hello Debra. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Hope this helps.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Turn off the water supply to the washer.
3. Remove the top cover from the washer.
4. Open the washer door.
5. Using a small-bladed screwdriver, pry the
front spring clamp band out of the groove
in the door seal and remove the band.
6. Pull the front portion of the door seal off the
flange of the front panel.
7. From behind the front panel, loosen (do
not remove) the screw on the rear spring
8. From inside the door, pull the door seal
and the rear spring clamp band off the tub
9. Pull the end of the drain tube at the bottom
of the door seal out of the tub opening and
remove the seal from the washer.
REASSEMBLY NOTE: The drain tube is held
in place by a high-temperature water sealant.
Make sure that you reseal the drain tube with
the proper sealant when you reinstall the door
Are there instructions on how to replace this bellow in the washer? Thanks,
Answer Hello Debra, please refer to part number 8182403. Expand the question, "How do you remove and install this part in the washer." You will find that the answer was previously posted. Thanks!