How is the Bin AP4434281 removed? We lost power and filled with snow/ice. Now we need to remove to empty out, as power has been restored.
Answer Hello David. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. You will need to remove the front drawer to remove the bins 12924903 and clean out the unit. Hope this helps.
Remove Drawer Front
1. Open the freezer drawer to full extension.
2. Loosen the four screws attaching the drawer glides to the
drawer front. See Drawer Front Removal graphic.
NOTE: Loosen screws three to four turns. Keep the screws in
the drawer front.
3. Lift drawer front upward and off the screws. See Drawer Front
Replace Drawer Front
1. Slide the drawer glides out of the freezer compartment. Insert
the screws in the top of the drawer front into the slots in the
drawer brackets. See Drawer Front Replacement graphic.
2. Pull the drawer brackets toward you to position the two
screws in the bottom of the drawer front into the brackets.
See Drawer Front Replacement graphic.
3. Completely tighten the four screws.