Error code ND. It doesn't drain. The pump is new and it works (tested separately), and if I lower the drain hose the water comes out easy, no blockage. Please help
Answer Hello Marco,
As per the tech sheet:
• Check for restricted drain system.
• In cold climates check for frozen drain hose.
• Check for 120Vac at the pump when a spin cycle is selected.
• Check pump motor winding resistance. Normal resistance is about 14.2 ohms (±7%).
• Check that the machine control correctly senses the water level in the washer. See Board Input Test.
• Check drain pump. See Board Output Test.
• Check the machine control board connections at CN10 (Pin 6) for the pump. Should see 120Vac.
• Check tub to pump hose for twist in hose.
Considering the description given, it sounds like a poor electrical connection or a board issue.
Is the door lock light supposed to come on at the start of the cycle and stay on until the end of wash cycle?
Answer Hello George,
It will take the unit several minutes to lock the door but once locked, it should remain locked unless the unit is stopped or the cycle is completed.