Error code ND. It doesn't drain. The pump is new and it works (tested separately), and if I lower the drain hose the water comes out easy, no blockage. Please help
Answer Hello Marco,
As per the tech sheet:
• Check for restricted drain system.
• In cold climates check for frozen drain hose.
• Check for 120Vac at the pump when a spin cycle is selected.
• Check pump motor winding resistance. Normal resistance is about 14.2 ohms (±7%).
• Check that the machine control correctly senses the water level in the washer. See Board Input Test.
• Check drain pump. See Board Output Test.
• Check the machine control board connections at CN10 (Pin 6) for the pump. Should see 120Vac.
• Check tub to pump hose for twist in hose.
Considering the description given, it sounds like a poor electrical connection or a board issue.