Is there anyone that can sent me the correct instructions for installing the Electronic Control Board on my Kithen Aid fridge?
Answer Hello Marlon. Here are the programming instructions. Programming Mode:
NOTE: The Program Code is located on the Serial Plate on this unit after the word Code.
1. Press and hold the WATER Keypad.
2. Press and hold LL Keypad.
3. Release the WATER Keypad and wait 3 seconds.
4. The control will display PE to indicate the programming mode.
5. Entry is confirmed by pressing the LL Keypad once more.
6. The control will display the current Program CODE. This value should be validated with the Program
CODE printed on the unit serial plate.
NOTE: If the Program CODE is correct, the Programming Mode is exited by pressing water
Keypad for 3 seconds.
7. Press the UR Keypad or LR Keypad to change the digit value with each key press.
8. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the UL Keypad to select the next digit.
9. Once the desired Program CODE is entered, press and hold the LL Keypad until the Program CODE
begins flashing indicating it has been saved.
NOTE: If you attempt to enter an invalid Program CODE the control will not save the new code, but will
beep. (The unit will NOT run with a Program CODE of 0000).Once the Program CODE has been saved
the Programming Mode is exited by pressing any key or by opening or closing the refrigerator door. If
the new code is incorrect this process should be repeated.
The Programming mode can be exited at any time by pressing WATER key for 3 seconds or will exit if
unattended for four minutes.