I just received and replaced the HV board and my display turned on again but it shows me a code PE0 000 and its not cooling its making a noise like its working but its not, also something change in the control panel the up and down arrows for temperature are controlling the water and ice option now and its show's PE0 H2O and PE0 ICE what can I do to erase that code or fix my problem?
Answer Hello Derek. You need to program the unit. Programming Mode:
NOTE: The Program Code is located on the Serial Plate on this unit after the word Code.
1. Press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad .
2. Press and hold Freezer Temperature Down Keypad within 3 seconds .
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad and wait 3 seconds.
4. The control will display PE to indicate the programming mode.
5. Entry is confirmed by pressing the Freezer Temperature Down Keypad once more.
6. The control will display the current Program CODE. This value should be validated with the
Program CODE printed on the unit serial plate.
NOTE: If the Program CODE is correct, the Programming Mode is exited by pressing Door Alarm
Keypad for 3 seconds.
7. Press the Refrigerator Temperature Up Keypad or Refrigerator Down Keypad to
change the digit value with each key press.
8. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the Freezer Temperature Up Keypad to
select the next digit.
9. Once the desired Program CODE is entered, press and hold the Freezer Temperature Down Keypad
until the Program CODE begins flashing indicating it has been saved.
NOTE: If you attempt to enter an invalid Program CODE the control will not save the new code, but will
beep. (The unit will NOT run with a Program CODE of 0000).Once the Program CODE has been
saved the Programming Mode is exited by pressing any key. If the new code is incorrect this
process should be repeated.
The Programming mode can be exited at any time by pressing Door Alarm key for 3 seconds or
will exit if unattended for four minutes.
I need the Hv Control Board, is W10213583C the correct number, is there a cross reference?
Answer Hello Alban. Based on the model number you provided, you will need to order W10310240 for the correct HV board.