What do you mean, "flip the regulator cap", when converting from LP to NG?
Answer Hello Kevin,
There is a brass nut on top of the regulator. When you remove this nut, there is a small piece, usually white plastic, that will snap off. Before snapping it off, note which way it is installed. You will now flip this part and reattach it to the bottom of the brass nut in the opposite direction from the original direction. This changes the orifice size in the regulator.
Convenrt stoves back to natural gas what vales do I need
Answer Michael, You won't need burner valves, you will need to order the orifice holder assembly(s) 7527P021-60 74007813 74007961 7527P023-60 and "Flip" the regulator cap from LP back to Nat. Thanks and Good Luck
How do you get the top off to replace the valve?
Answer Hello Don. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Hope this helps.
1. Disconnect power before servicing.
2. Remove surface burner control knobs by grasping
knob and raising knob straight upward.
3. Remove screws securing infinite switch bracket to
4. Remove screws securing burner assemblies to
5. Remove screws securing maintop to chassis.
Screws are located in the front left and right corners
with the upper oven door open.
6. Raise and remove maintop from unit.
7. Reverse procedures to reassemble.
Top Surface Valve and Spark Switch
1. Remove maintop, see "Maintop Removal" procedure,
(steps 1 – 6).
2. Remove spark switch(es) by pulling upward off valve.
3. Remove wires from spark switch by depressing
4. Remove bolt(s) securing surface valve(s) to
manifold. Located on the bottom of manifold.
5. Reverse procedures to reassemble.
NOTE: Preform leak test to verfy no gas leaks.