You have a video on how to replace the front rollers, how do you replace the rear rollers and are they adjustable the same as the front?
Answer Hello Scott. No there is no video, but here are the instructions. Rear Leveling Rollers
1. Remove machine compartment and water valve
cover hex screws.
2. Remove covers.
3. Tilt unit forward lifting rear of unit up about three
4. Block unit up to keep weight off of rear leveling rollers.
5. Un screw leveling bolts from rear leveling rollers.
6. Push the leveling roller out the slots in the bottom of
7. Reverse procedure to reassemble.
How do you install bottom rollers front and back?
Answer Hello Bill. To replace the rollers 12580304, you will need to remove the grill off the bottom front, and lean the refrigerator back and place a few 2x4's under it to support it. Be sure they are not on the rollers. Then remove the screws to adjust the rollers, and the rollers should drop down to remove and replace them. These are not hard to replace, but the unit needs to be on the boards so no weight is on the rollers. Once removed, you will insert the tabs into the slots and hand start the screws back into the rollers to install them. Hope this helps.