Replaced basket. Everything was working fine before, but when everything was replaced we tried to start, no lights. We have power the main control board. What is the problem?
Answer Hello Mike. You need to look for loose or bad connections on the wires and see if there are any broken wires on the unit. It sounds like something did not get plugged back in on the unit.
The washer starts to go then stops and gives me F11 error code sometimes its an F14 error code. Either way it won't run.
The F11 error is a serial communication error which means that the communication between the Central control unit (CCU) and the Motor control (MCU) cannot be sent correctly. You will want to look at the following :
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the
The F14 error code is an EEPROM error which means that the CCU receives its data from an EEPROM onboard the CCU. IF there is an error reading this data it will cause the error. A power glitch could cause this error. Verify CCU operation by running a diagnostic test or any cycle. Based on these 2 issues it sounds like the CCU would be the issue with the unit.