Does it come with the wiring harness or do we have to get it separate?
Answer Hello Paulina, the wiring harness is sold seperate from the control. We can locate the correct harness with the model number. Thanks!
1 person found this answer helpful.
I am getting an F11 error code. I replaced the master control unit and I am still getting the error. Help please!
The error code is a communication error between the Central control and motor control. You will want to check the following.
Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the
motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not
mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left
when facing the MCU connectors.
My Duet Washer won't power up. Receptacle is fine, do I need a new CCU ?
Answer Whitey, First check the "line Filter" W10367632. power enters the filter from the receptacle, then through the line filter. and then the CCU. If you have power out of the line filter, then replace the CCU 8182695.