How to replace it if I order this part? Do I need move out the oven? I think it is too hard for me to do that.
Answer Hello Starr. You you will need to pull out the range. 1. Open or remove oven door from unit.
2. Remove control knobs from gas valves, by pulling.
3. Remove screws securing front control panel, located
on the bottom edge of the front control panel.
4. Remove control panel by sliding one way or the other
and pulling away from the unit.
1. Turn power off to unit. 3. Remove grates and caps.
4. Remove screws securing top surface burner to
5. Lift surface burner off.
6. Raise the front edge of the maintop and pull forward.
7. Lift maintop assembly from the oven chassis.
2. Remove screws securing control panel heat shield.
3. Remove screws securing bottom outside edges of the
4. Pull unit out from the wall far enough to allow the
back outside screws to be loosened.
5. Loosen the back outside screws securing control
panel to backguard.
6. Grasp front lower outside edges of the control panel
and push inward on the outside edges of the
backguard to release the control panel front.
2. Remove screws securing control board bracket to
3. Label and disconnect terminal plug from control
4. Reverse procedure to reinstall control board
assembly 74009150. Hope this helps.