My washer flashes F11. Everything else checked out with self diag. With the exception f the motor. How do I determine if it`s the motor or the MCU?
The most likely cause for the F11 error will be the motor control or the harness to the motor control but disconnect the wire harness between the motor and the MCU and test for approximately 6 ohms of resistance between terminals 1 to 2, 2 to 3 and 1 to 3. If not then the issue would be with the motor. If this checks ok then the MCU would be the issue.
How fix f11 error?
Answer Hello Carlos. 1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the
MCU connectors. Replace the Control 8182694. Hope this helps.