Earlier this afternoon, I'd posted about my washing machine's door locked light being lit, and my not being able to do anything to activate the washing machine.
I realize now that I was mistaken. It's not the door locked light, it's the control locked light that is lit.
I can't specifically find anything on how to release this lock.
There are no f-codes showing.
If I push all 3-- control, start, cancel-- buttons, simultaneously, I can get the control panel to light up, but I can't change any options.
How can I release the "control locked"?
Answer Hello Steve. If it does not reset, by pressing and holding the lock button, you will need to replace the control board in the unit.
Washer try's to drain F2 code all drainage hoses are clear and all other areas that need to be clean and clear are. Is this telling me the pump is failing and I need to replace it. We can trick the machine and make the pump work on a different cycle.
is it easier to replace the computer ?
Answer hELLO jAMES. Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make
sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
I turned on washer and a code came out on the board it was f11. Will u be able to tell me what that means?
Answer Hello Johnny. Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU)
and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent
correctly. Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the
motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not
mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left
when facing the MCU connectors.