Washer works fine until it's time to spin, doesn't spin at high speed only low speed and won't drain out all of the water from clothes
Answer Hello John. You need to check the pump for clogs. If it is clogged, the unit will not spin properly. If it is good, either the motor or MCU is bad on the unit.
Our washer had a F25 code first so I unplugged took the front bottom panel off plugged it back in & now it keeps giving a F11 code. Need help.
The F25 error code is a drive motor tach error and the F11 is a motor control unit error. This issue would most likely be caused by a bad motor control board 8183196
Error code f25 fix.
Answer Hello Mike. DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR. If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed,
the machine shuts down. If a failure occurs during
high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 minutes. Possible Causes/Procedure
1. Verify that the shipping system, including shipping
bolts, spacers, and the power cord, are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check drive motor tachometer resistance. It should
be approx. 115 O. (See wiring diagram)
4. Check wire harness connections between the drive
motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and
between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.