Electric Range not coming on at all. Stove top is working but Oven is not. Getting Error Code: F3E2
Do I need to replace the Control Board (Part # 9757476) or the Control Panel (Part # W10122296)?
Answer Hello Timothy. BAKE/BROIL range
over temperature. 1. Unplug range or disconnect power.
2. Disconnect sensor from harness.
3. Measure sensor value (between connector pins) between 1000 O @ 0° C (32° F) and 2697 O @ 482° C
(900° F), (room temperature approx. = 1080 O). Also measure from sensor connector to sensor casing for
possible short. If measurements do not correlate to real temperature, or if short is found, replace sensor.
4. Trace the wires and connectors to the sensor from control, and back to control. If wire or connection
is damaged, replace the harness.
5. Reconnect the sensor to the harness.
6. Plug in range or reconnect power.
7. Press BAKE and START/ENTER. Observe for longer than 1 minute. If failure remains, go to step 8.
8. Unplug range or disconnect power.
9. Replace control.
My oven stopped working. I am getting a message E0 f2. What should I do?
Answer Hello Annie. Shorted key. 1. Verify failure if not displayed, using CANCEL/OFF key. Press for 5 seconds.
2. Unplug range or disconnect power.
3. If applicable, ensure membrane tail is seated in connector on back of control.
4. Plug in range or reconnect power and observe for longer than 1 minute.
5. If failure remains, go to step 6.
6. Unplug range or disconnect power.
7. Replace control.