I get the F-25 error message after a load has run for about 30 minutes. When I run the diagnostic mode (empty) it runs through all steps no problem. I've already checked all of the connections, replaced the MCU and CCU. The motor reads 6 ohms between 1-2, 2-3 and 1-3 and 185 between 4-5. When the load is in, it runs through the wash, empties, starts slow spin, then fast spin and then gives me the code in the rinse section. Both hot and cold water go into machine fine. Don't know what to try next.
Answer Hello John,
I'm concerned about the tach circuit, (Terminals 4 and 5). You stated that you got a reading of 185O. This reading should have been 115O. This is close enough to allow the unit to go through most of the cycle before it actually shuts down with the fault code. The tech sheet states:
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers and the power cord are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check drive motor tachometer resistance. It should be approx. 115 O.
4. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
Let us know if you require further assistance.
My washer turns on, starts a cycle, after the door locks 2nd time error code f33 comes up. What do I replace?
Answer Hello B,
This is directly from the service manual:
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine, the valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed. OR If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow sensor has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash. Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
It sounds like you either have debris in the pump, a bad connection between the pump and main control at the top of the unit or a bad pump.
Washer does not spin clothes dry,finishes cycle,and they are still very wet.
Answer Hello Dale. You will need to check and see if the pump W10130913 is clogged and needs the filter cleaned out. If it is clogged, it will cause the issue you are having.