My washer was running at the time and stopped. How can I tell if it's the line filter or the control board? There are no burn marks on either part. When I plug it in there's no click from the board. I have 25.4 volts through the line filter. There are also no lights that come on when it's plugged in.
Answer Zach, What's the voltage into the W10367632 line filter. It should be 120 VAC or you'd have a damaged line cord, or outlet power problem. Voltage out of the line filter should be 120 VAC, and it needs to be present at the IF2 connector on the CCU. 25.4 VAC isn't enough voltage to force the K1 relay closed, or the display board to react and "light up".
My front load washer gets SD error on about 16 minutes until complete of normal wash cycle only when I use WARM water setting? It gets stuck when it in the process of using the drain pump. When I run normal cycle with COLD water, HOT water, Or Very Hot water the washing machine compeltes the cycle no problem and does not get the SD error? What is the issue with this washer only getting SD error when using warm water setting?
Answer Hello Holladog. If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the
drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during
5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained
and it will try to spin or drain again. Possible Causes/Procedure
¦ If too much detergent was used:
– Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
– Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent.
¦ This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure
switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any