MY WASHER START WASHING AND AFTER LIKE 10 MINUTES STOP RUNING AND CANCEL THE WASH AND CODE F20 WOULD COME UP DID YOU KNOW WAS THE PROBLEM OR THE PART THAT FAIL?
Answer Ivan, The "F20" error code, indicates the main control board is not "seeing" water enterring the washing machine, The first thing to check are the fill hose and fill val;ve screens for debris and clogs, and flush both the water supply faucets. Disconnect the air hose from the water level switch and blow in the hose to clear any debris or deposits in the hose. Then check the washer for a proper fill and opeeration. Good Luck and Thanks
Washer runs for about 2 minutes then has F01 fault on display. Door is locked and have to power down to reset fault. Checked all wiring for control board and appears good. no clogs found anywhere. F01 fault happens on any cycle that is selected.
Answer Hello Bob. The F01 code means: The pump driver fails to activate/One of the main relays is not working properly/
A communication error between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the EEPROM
onboard the CCU occurred. - Check for loose power outlet. A loose power plug in the wall can create
line noise and issues.
- Check if washer is on a dedicated circuit. Other devices on same circuit
can create line noise and cause this issue.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Make sure that wire harness connections from the CCU are not broken or with wires
detached, and that connector internal pins are visible.
- Make sure all green wires (ground harness system) are not broken or detached.
- Make sure the two ground switches are pressed correctly by the toe and rear panels.
- Make sure all connectors are fully seated.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Check for power going to Central Control Unit (CCU) by listening for a click in the
CCU when unit is plugged in washer or when reconnecting power.
- Verify unit operation by performing the Diagnostic Test. See page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect power
and wait for 15 seconds.
Machine won't come on at all is there a reset button
Answer Marcia, Sorry but, No there is no reset button. You need to make sure the power cord is not loose in the outlet, and there's power at the outlet, before you remove the top of the washer(move the washer out enough to get to the three screws across the back of the top, and slide the top backwards 1 or 2 inches and lift it up and off the cabinet) and start looking and checking for damaged wires and components. Thanks and Good Luck