Dishwasher gets stuck during wash cycle. I replaced the timer but still having same problem.
Answer Hello Jay. It sounds like the heating circuit is bad. Test the element and the thermostat on the unit and see if one is bad. You can test this with a multi-meter TJMA-DMT3. Here is a link on how to use a multi-meter. http://forum.appliancepartspros.com/oven-repair-including-ranges-cooktops/4810-how-check-continuity-ohmmeter.html
How to install W10218826 control board?
Answer Hello Charlie. 1. Disconnect power to the machine.
2. Remove the Inner Door Panel.
3. To access PC Board, remove 1/4" screw on PC
Board Housing Cover.
4. To remove PC Board, loosen (2) 1/4" screws
securing PC Board Base to Control Panel.
5. Remove pin and ribbon connectors from PC Board.
6. Depress tabs on PC Board Housing to remove PC