No display on control. Unplug then plug in it comes up f2 and then goes blank. Any ideas?
Answer Hello Kenny. Shorted key for F2. 1. Verify failure, if not displayed. Go to the diagnostics screen and clear the error code by
pressing the START key.
2. Unplug range or disconnect power longer than 30 seconds.
3. Plug in range or reconnect power.
4. Observe for longer than 1 minute.
5. If failure remains, go to Step 6.
6. Unplug range or disconnect power.
7. Replace control.
8. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
9. Plug in range or reconnect power.
10. Verify operation is normal. Go to Step 1 and complete checks.
Your site only shows a black control panel. I need a whit one.
How do you specify a whit one from a black one
The control panel is in white is part number W10181005 and if you are needing to get the clock assembly in white you will need part number W10312659.