Screen came up error f28.
Answer Hello Mike. The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU)
and theMotor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly. Possible Causes/Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU,
the motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
– Check connections of the CCU board within
– Make sure all grounding switches are engaged.
3. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not
mounted upside down. The wires should be to the
left when facing the MCU connectors.
4. Check the drive system for any worn or failed
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic
Test or any cycle.
7. Check door switch system. The door switch may cause interference
for the power supply of the MCU.
The part # shown on mine is W10015480. Will this part replace it?
Answer Hello Rick! According to the original part number, W10015480, and the model number the replacement manufacturer motor control unit W10384846 is the correct replacement and will work on your appliance. Thanks!