Does this control board fit model# MAT12PDAWW? Thanks.
Answer Hello Kerry! No, unfortunately, this board is not compatible with your model and the one listed for your appliance has been discontinued with no further replacements. Sorry about that!
The machine keeps stopping before the clothes are rinsed/washed properly and it says "Lr". It stops, unlocks and the start button flashes again. Please help!
I do not have a manual.
Answer Hello Alexandra. Lr = Locked Rotor: The machine has
repeatedly tried to turn the motor but
cannot. Motor Drive System
To check the system, perform a Board Output Test to
check the board for proper output to the motor control.
Then perform the Motor Control Board Output Test.
Motor Control Board Output Test
1. Disconnect power to the washer.
2. Remove the front panel and pull the JP4 Connector
from the motor control board (See Figure 1).
3. Reconnect the washer power cord to supply
voltage. Make sure the door is closed.
4. Select Spin Cycle and press Start/Pause.
NOTE: The pump will run during this test and an LR
code may flash on the display. After 30 seconds
the door will lock and 120 VAC will be applied to
the Motor Control. The motor will execute a test
routine rotating the spinner at 50 rpm.
5. Press Off to stop this test. If motor does not run:
Check for 120 VAC at the Motor Control Board
Line 1 Neutral Ground Harness. See Figure 1.
If voltage is present:
Then problem lies with the motor and motor
• Check for loose electrical connections at motor
and motor control board.
• Check phase windings of the motor. See
Figure 2. If motor windings are good, replace
the motor control board.
If voltage is not present:
• Check for loose electrical connections at
machine control board or for broken wires at
• Check door actuator switch and related wiring.