24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Control Panel Assembly (blk)

Part Number: AP4094898
MFG Part Number: 74005739
Made by: Whirlpool
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$266.82 $42.60

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

4 Questions & Answers

Genuine Whirlpool part. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Touch Pad.
Whirlpool also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number 74005739 (AP4094898) replaces 895122, AH2083466, EA2083466, PS2083466.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

We have a Jenn-Air range where the control panel sticker is peeling off. The panel itself and is fine and doesn't need to be replaced, but I am looking for a new sticker for the panel. Can I order one of those?

Heidi for Model Number jgs8850ads


Was this helpful?

Electrical Display / Control panel does not work. Over 3 years, we have replaced the touch pad twice. The clock is the only part still working, but cannot be changed since the touch pad and controls don't work. Gas stove top works fine. Oven is electrical and does not work since control panel is broken. I took off the Control Panel and there were some broken contacts. I see they sell the Control Panel (only the metal part). Where can I get the electrical part that is behind it? Thanks.

Kent for Model Number JGS8850ADB


Was this helpful?

Got an error code f 1-7. I replaced the clock harness but unit is still is not working. Someone suggested replacing the control panel. There is no wiring to the control panel. Why would that cause a code error??

Joe M for Model Number jgs8850adb


Was this helpful?