My oven went dead no lights order and replace electronic control assembly. Clock is on key pad not responding after 60 sec F5 /E1 lower side then F2 / E1show up on upper side.
For the F5 E1 error you will want to check the following:
1. Check the latch assembly: latch arm pivot joint, arm/motor connection, plunger and hook springs.
2. Check the Latch Motor:
- Check for firm electrical connections.
- Disconnect the two wires from the motor and measure the resistance of the motor. The resistance should be approx. 2450?. If the motor is open (8?) or shorted (0?), it should be replaced.
3. Check the Latch Switch. Disconnect it and use a continuity tester:
- Door latched = switch closed, continuity should read 0?.
- Door unlatched = switch open, continuity should read 8?.
4. Check Door Open/Closed Switch. Disconnect it and use a continuity tester:
- Door open = switch open, continuity should read 8?.
- Door closed = switch closed, continuity should read 0?.
5. Check Sister Board.
- Check connections, latch motor
– sister board.
- Replace sister board.
6. Check power and element connections.
7. Replace control.
For the F2 E1 error check the following:
1. Check keypad connector for firm connection.
2. Press CANCEL. If error code returns after 60 sec., replace keypad.
3. Replace control.