24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro


Part Number: AP4421141
MFG Part Number: 2001F175-09
Made by: Whirlpool
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$114.96 $35.24

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

4 Questions & Answers

Genuine Whirlpool part. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
Whirlpool also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number 2001F175-09 (AP4421141) replaces 74005897, 1541999, AH2356395, EA2356395, PS2356395.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Burner on my jen air pro range rusted out Frank M. • Providence, RI • November 15, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

1 People found this story helpful
Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

15-30 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Cooktop #2001F175-09

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Cooktop #2001F175-09 for Cooktop, Range made by Maytag, Jenn-Air. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

I purchased this from your website and received it yesterday. When I went to change it out I was frustrated to discover that the burners are actually SEALED onto the drip pan, so I can't swap this out with my existing drip pan. My question is: WHY SELL THIS AS AN INIDIVIDUAL PART if it can't be used???



1 person found this answer helpful.

Was this helpful?

You didn't completely answer my question. I already ordered the grate and don't want to spend money returning this item. What part do I need to order to convert my grill top to a two burner? Do you sell the converter piece without the grate? Also, do I need a technician to install this?

Stac for Model Number jds9861aap


Was this helpful?

I have a JDS9861AAP and have the same question as above but a different model #. I want to convert my gas grill burner on the left side and make it into 2 individual gas burners like the right side. So in all I will have 4 separate burners for cooking. What are the EXACT parts I need? I already purchased the grill grate (part AP4567508) today and forgot to order the other part(s).

Stacey S. for Model Number JDS9861AAP


Was this helpful?