The glass cook top is cracked. How do you replace only the glass cook top, part # AP4367443?
Answer Hello Bill. Main Top Removal
1. Disconnect power to cooktop.
2. Remove knobs from valve stems.
NOTE: To remove knob(s), slide a rag under the knob
and pull upward.
3. Remove cooktop from installation position and place
face down on protected surface.
4. Remove screws securing main top to burner box
5. Remove screws securing control panel box and
conduit mounting plate to burner box assembly.
NOTE: Control panel box screws are located in front
center and conduit mounting plate screws are
located in rear left.
6. Remove main top.
NOTE: Make sure the pieces of insulation, located in
the front left and right rear corners, are put back
in place. Failure to do so could create
excessive cabinet temperatures.
7. Reverse procedure to reassemble, verifying that
cooktop frame is properly aligned.