How do we replace the glass cooktop? Can we do it ourselves?
Answer Hello Lea. Main Top Removal
1. Disconnect power to cooktop.
2 Remove cooktop from installation position and place
face down on protected surface.
3. Remove screws securing main top to burner box
4. Remove screws securing control panel box and
conduit mounting plate to burner box assembly.
5. Remove main top 7920P217-60.
6. Reverse procedure to reassemble, verifying that
cooktop frame is properly aligned.
NOTE: Make sure the pieces of insulation, located in the
front left and right rear corners, are put back in
place. Failure to do so could create excessive