Do you have instructions on how to replace the glass top? I was told that it was easy. Remove the 2 screws in the front, lift up the top and slide it out. Make sure power is shutoff. Is this correct? Thanks. Joe
Answer Hello Joe. 1. Turn power off.
2. Open oven door and remove screws securing
maintop to oven chassis, located on the outside
edges of the maintop.
3. Raise the front edge of the maintop and pull forward
approximately 6 inches.
4. Label and disconnect wire terminal plugs from the
5. Lift maintop assembly from the oven chassis.
6. Reverse procedures to reinstall maintop assembly. Hope this helps.