Is there any step by step instructions on how to replace electronic damper?
Answer Hello Mo. Electronically Controled Damper
1. Remove damper cover by removing hex head screw
and lifting off of damper.
2. Remove foam insert by pulling it off of damper control.
3. Depress two clips that hold front of damper in place to
release damper from assembly, lift damper out.
4. Disconnect wires from damper and remove damper 67006249.
5. Reverse procedure to reassemble.
Can'not control temp. Ref. side freezes at 1 while freezer is at 2. What do I check? Where is the thermostat. Also no water or ice and I have it hooked to water source.
Answer Hi Rich. Try changing the cavity thermister kit in each side part # 12002355. The Resistence at room temp. is = 10,000 ohms. At 38 degrees it is 29,500 ohms . At 0-degrees it is approx.80,000 ohms. The auto damper is part # 67006249. The gasket is part # 12582801. Thank you.