Is there supposed to be water showing in or around the motor area in the creme color or the yellow area I can see water in it when I tilt it to one side or the other, you can see water bubble in it, thanks any answer would be helpful .
Answer Tommy, yes there is always water in that area of the drain pump. Under normal conditions, it is the lowest area of the drain system and retains a small amount of water. Unless you remove the pump and drain it. Everything sounds normal at this point. Thanks!
1 person found this answer helpful.
Washer flashes code F-21 and will not spin or drain. Set to spin cycle and sometimes it will other times unplug and return later to complete cycle. What part is bad?
The F21 error code is a long drain. If the drain time exceeds eight minutes, “F21” will be displayed, the water valves will turn off, and the pump will stop running. Press PAUSE/CANCEL to drain the machine. The display will be cleared and the machine will turn off after a maximum of eight minutes.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects, and also make sure the hose from the tub to the pump is not plugged or kinked.
4. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump