What does f 20 code mean?
Answer Hello Bass. NO WATER DETECTED
ENTERING MACHINE OR
PRESSURE SWITCH TRIP
The pressure switch is not tripped after
¦ If there is no water in the unit:
– Make sure that both valves at the
water source(s) are turned on all the
– Check for plugged or kinked inlet
hoses or plugged screens in the
– Verify inlet valve operation.
¦ If there is water in the unit:
– Verify drain pump operation.
– Verify that the pressure switch hose
is in good condition and properly
connected to tub and pressure
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
2. Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear
the display. The machine will drain for
3 minutes before unlocking the door.
3. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
4. Verify wire harness connections to
inlet valves, pressure switch, drain
pump and Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
6. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
7. Verify pressure switch operation.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a
Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Washer flashes code F-21 and will not spin or drain. Set to spin cycle and sometimes it will other times unplug and return later to complete cycle. What part is bad?
The F21 error code is a long drain. If the drain time exceeds eight minutes, “F21” will be displayed, the water valves will turn off, and the pump will stop running. Press PAUSE/CANCEL to drain the machine. The display will be cleared and the machine will turn off after a maximum of eight minutes.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects, and also make sure the hose from the tub to the pump is not plugged or kinked.
4. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump