What's the rpm for this motor?
Answer Hello, Most washer motors have an RPM of 1,725. Unfortunately we don't have the exact specs for this specific motor. Hope this helps!
1 person found this answer helpful.
I am getting an F11 error. I've replaced the MCU. It actually didn't fix the problem. I then had a reputable repair tech come to the house and he diagnosed it as a pump issue, but I chose to order the part from you and received excellent service, however, once I installed the pump, I was still receiving the F11 error. My question, do I need to do anything to reset the system, any tricks I can perform to get the CCU and MCU communicating properly again, the tech mentioned that the units were working fine and that power was getting to the boards, but still getting the errors.
Answer Hello Dan,
The F-11 is a Serial Communication Error. Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
POSSIBLE CAUSES / PROCEDURE
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the MCU connectors.
can I change the bearing of drive motor 8182793?
Answer Hello Raj! Unfortunately the manufacturer does not sell the bearing for the motor. However if you are able to locate one, you might be able to replace the bearing. Thanks!