The molded plastic which holds the mounting screws broke on the original baffle
Jerry L. • Hopkinton, MA • August 08, 2014
My Repair & Advice
1. Remove the door (4 screws, 2 on each side), which allows the front panel to pop off.
2. For each side, at the top, remove the screw that holds the clip, which in turn prevents the top from being tilted open.
3. With the clips removed, tilt open the top of the dryer, allowing access to the outside of the drum.
4. Remove the screws and the remnants of the old baffle.
5. Reverse steps 4 through 1 with the new baffle.