I get no cold water on the wash cycles ( warm or cold ) rinse cycles are ok
Answer Joe, first thing, if you haven't yet, check the inlet valve and fill hose screens for debris and clean them out. At the main control board, disconnect the TH2 connector, with a multimeter, check for approximately 10,000 ohms resistance across the two wires in the connector. If you have the resistance , then replace the control board, anything other than a resistance reading(open or closed circuit) you'd have a bad tub temperature sensoror wiring problem. You are aware that this washer has "target temperatures" and your cold water temperature is going to be approximately 70 dgrs. ?
1 person found this answer helpful.
Hello, I have a Whirlpool Duet that needs part 8182664 do you currently have this item in stock?
Answer Hello William! This item is out of stock. At this time we do not have an estimated arrival date. Once an order is placed for the part the manufacturer will release an estimated time of arrival for your order. If ordered and the ETA is too far out you do have the choice to cancel the order. You will not be charged for the part until the order is released from the warehouse.
My washer would not pump water out. Pump was bad. I replaced the pump, but now it flashes F6 and E1. Is this a connection problem?
Answer Hello George. The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit
(MCU) cannot be sent correctly. Possible Causes/Procedure
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Check that the power cord terminals are connected at the right position to the RFI filter
- Make sure that the two ground switches are pressed correctly by the toe and rear panels.
- Make sure that ground switches are installed correctly, are not broken, and that the green
ground wires are connected correctly.
- Make sure that both ground switches are not broken or scratched.
- Make sure that all the ground harnesses (green wires) are connected correctly, and are
not broken or with wires detached.
- Make sure that all wire harness connections from the CCU (MI3 cavity), main Motor,
and MCU are not broken or with wires detached, and that connector internal pins are visible.
- Check for continuity from the MCU connector wires to CCU (MI3 cavity) connector.
- If the continuity diagnosis failed, the Main Harness must be replaced.
- Make sure that all the connectors are fully seated.
- Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Verify the washer operation by running the Diagnostic Test cycle. See page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect power and
wait for 15 seconds.