I have a code of E0 on this range. The oven does not heat to the temperature set on controler.
Answer Hello Glenalan. Here is what the manufacture recommends for the E0 code. Hope this helps.
1. Measure sensor 8053344 value (between connector pins) between 1000 W @ 32° F and
2697 W @ 900° F (room temperature approx. = 1080 W). If measurement does
not correlate to real temperature, disconnect power, replace sensor and
refer to steps 3-5.
Also measure from sensor connector to sensor casing for possible short.
2. Trace wires and connectors to sensor from control, then from sensor back to
control. If all connections made and no wire damage, refer to step 3.
3. Disconnect power longer than 30 seconds.
4. Re-apply power and observe for longer than 1 minute.
5. If failure remains, disconnect power, replace control 6610279, then go back to step 4.