I had a power blip during a lighting storm, close strike, noticed small amount of smoke from back of range. Oven will not work, no displays on control panel, no clock, temp.,etc. Gas burners on top will spark and light and operate fine. Any ideas?
ANSWER Hello John. Look for bad wiring. If none is found, replace the control board on the unit.
Answered by AppliancePartsPros.com Thursday, November 07, 2013
I replaced control board I purchased from your company . Everything works, clock, shows on, everything on the digital read out panel. The oven will not light, it goes to pre heat, but no heat & I can't hear a spark. Top burners will light with spark and seem to work fine.
Answer Hello John. It may have gotten the spark module on the unit as well. When something is surged, it is a replacement game until all is fixed.
Oven sometimes stops heating and displays PF with difficulty re-igniting. Any ideas? Thank you.
Answer Hello Tim. Based on the information you provided, it sounds like the control board 8190201 is bad and will need to be replaced. Hope this helps.