How do I remove the top face to replace the burner?
Answer Hello Bart. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Hope this helps.
1. Turn power off to unit.
2. Open oven door and remove screws securing maintop to oven chassis, located on the out side edges of the maintop.
3. Raise the front edge of the maintop and pull forward approximately 6-inches.
4. Disconnect wire terminal plugs from the maintop assembly.
5. Lift maintop assembly from the oven chassis.
6. Reverse procedure to reinstall maintop assembly.
1 person found this answer helpful.