Do you have to install the convection fan assembly from the rear of the range or can it be installed from inside the oven cavity?
Answer Hello Terry,
As per the service manual:
1. Remove power from unit.
2. Remove screws securing convection motor cover to oven chassis (screws at 12, 4 & 8 o'clock positions).
3. Remove screws securing convection motor to chassis.
4. Gently slide convection motor into oven cavity.
5. Label and disconnect electrical connection.
6. Replace and reverse procedure to reinstall motor.
This is done from inside the bake compartment.