I've tried everything and can't get my shelf back in..it's the elevator one
Answer Hello Jean. To Remove Elevator™ Shelf:
• Completely unload the shelf and pull the shelf
• Pull until the shelf stops.
• Press up on the tabs located underneath its outside
edges and continue pulling forward until the shelf is
clear of the frame.
To Replace Elevator™ Shelf:
• Align the shelf to the frame and push it all the way
back. It is not necessary to press up on the tabs for
In ordinary use, the Elevator™ Shelf frame assembly
does NOT require removal. Though unlikely, and not
recommended, the correct removal procedure is as
To Remove Frame Assembly:
• Unload the shelf completely.
• Slide the shelf forward about 2” and manually move
the two rear latches toward the shelf center.
• While supporting the entire shelf and frame from
underneath, lift slightly and rotate the assembly
approximately 30° to allow the rear mechanism to
clear the vertical rear side rails.
• The entire assembly can then be moved forward
and clear of the refrigerator compartment.
To Reinstall Frame Assembly:
• Reverse the removal procedure. Be sure the shelf
is in a level position. When the sliding shelf is
pushed to the rear, it will reposition the rear latches
to their correct operating position.