Looking for an Amana oven glass door.
Answer Hello Shelby, it looks like the white outer door glass 315943W has been discontinued by the manufacturer. We do still have the black outer door glass 315943B available if you would like like to order that one. Hope this helps!
Looking for a oven glass door in black. Approximate measurements are 22 W X 17" L
Answer Hello Sandra, please provide a valid model number so we can verify the correct part for you. "12-1263-30" is not a valid model number for Whirlpool. Thanks!
I would like to know if someone could walk me through putting it back together, or if I could get a manual?
Answer Hello Charles. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Hope this helps.
Oven Door Removal
1. Remove screws securing door to hinge assembly (if
2. Open door to first stop position (1/3 open) then grasp
both sides and lift up off the hinges.
Frameless Door Disassembly
1. Open oven door and remove screws securing door to
hinges (if so equipped).
2. Open oven door to first stop position (1/3 open) then
grasp both sides and lift off the hinges.
3. Remove screws on right and left sides of oven door.
4. Remove screws from the bottom of oven door. Detach
right and left end caps and glass support angles.
5. Remove side screws securing top door trim to oven
backer. Separate glass outer door, trim and handle
from door assembly.
6. Detach door handle by removing door handle screws.
7. Detach heat shield from oven door backer, by
removing hex screws.
8. Access remainder of door assembly by removing hex
screws from oven door backer.
9. Reverse procedure to reassemble.