24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Guide, Pad

Part Number: AP4039607
MFG Part Number: 31001356
Made by: Whirlpool
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$27.25 $14.41

In Stock — Ships Today Guaranteed

Satisfaction Rating (1)

Questions & Answers

2 Questions & Answers


Felt pad.

Genuine Whirlpool part. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. See all items in Dryer Gasket Or Seal.
Whirlpool also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

More Product Images

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number 31001356 (AP4039607) replaces 1935, 53-0182, 53-0184, 53-0723, 53-0724, 53-1081, 53-1132, 53-1684, AH2030898, EA2030898, PS2030898.

Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You
Total Satisfaction Rating
View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Ask our pros!
Belt felt seal assembly Christopher P. • Elgin, SC • November 01, 2014

My Repair & Advice

Was this review helpful to you?  

Most Helpful Stories

1 People found this story helpful
Do-It-Yourself Rating
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy Difficult
Repair Time Estimate

30-60 minutes 

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Questions & Answers

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

On the motor shaft where the belt goes around the pulley, it broke. Found part of it in bottom of dryer. The rest of it is still on shaft. It looks like it is aluminum. Do you have a part number for this, and if so, how would I replace it without the motor turning also the belt broke. I don't know how the belt and the pulley broke. The motor turns freely by hand. Thanks, Steve

Steven W for Model Number PYGT244AWW


Was this helpful?

The thing behind the dryer knob is called what? It controls the setting & it just spins around.

Jance for Model Number PYET344AYW


Was this helpful?