How to changs door hinges?
Oven Door Removal
To avoid risk of personal injury or property damage, do not lift oven door by the handle.
1. Open oven door and place door hinge locking device into lock position.
2. Place oven door in first stop position, then grasp both sides and lift up off the hinges.
3. Reverse procedure to reinstall oven door.
Frameless Door Disassembly including access to the hinges
1. Remove oven door, see "Oven Door Removal" procedure.
2. Place door on a protected surface.
3. Slide outer oven door glass and trim towards the bottom of the oven door and remove.
4. Detach right and left trim pieces for outer door glass.
NOTE: Proceed with the following steps for door hinge, door handle, and inner door disassembly.
5. Remove screws securing door hinge to oven door chassis.
NOTE: Proceed with the following steps for door handle and inner door disassembly.
6. Remove screws securing top door handle trim to oven door chassis.
7. Remove screws securing door handle brackets to inner door panel.
8. Lift upward on the lower side of the door handle to release side alignment screws and rotate towards the top of the oven door to release and remove.
9. Remove screws securing door handle to door handle brackets.
NOTE: Proceed with the following steps for inner door disassembly.
10.Remove screws securing lower door glass retainer to door baffle and remove.
11. Slide inner door glass downward to release from upper door glass retainers and remove.
12.Remove screws securing door baffle to door lining and remove.
13.Remove insulation from oven door.
14.Lift inner glass and glass frame from oven door.
15.Reverse procedure to reassemble oven door.
Oven door won't close. Got new springs from appliance pros but no idea how to get the oven door off to make the repairs.
Answer Hello JPS. Open the door all the way. There is locking clips on the hinge you will need to pull upwards on and slide them forward to lock them into place. Then close the door until it stops. Next lift the door upward and off the unit.