How do I replace the hinges on Jenn-Air Oven
Answer Hello Charles. Oven Door Hinge Removal
1. Remove power from unit.
2. Remove unit from installation position.
3. Remove oven door.
4. Remove front side trim.
5. Remove screws securing side panel to chassis.
6. Remove the top and bottom screws securing hinge
receiver to the front frame.
7. Remove hinge receiver from oven chassis.
8. Reverse procedure to reinstall oven door hinge.
part 74011475 range door hinge. How do you put it in? Are there any instructions please
To properly assist you we will need your model number to help you with this. Please post your model number with a new question on the parts page. http://www.appliancepartspros.com/modelnumber_locator.aspx
When relacing the door hinge, is there in fact a left and right hinge? Thanks.
Answer Hello Paul! According to your model number, JES9800BAS, the door hinge 74011475 is interchangeable. Thanks!