Is there a installation instruction sheet?
Answer Hello Debbie. 1. Remove the toe panel.
2. Pull down and unhook and remove the left and right door springs. (Fig. 36)
3. Open dryer door. Remove the screws from each door hinge. (Fig. 37) Remove dryer door by
sliding it off of hinges.
4. Slide new door onto hinges. Align screw holes in hinges. Reinstall hinge screws into new
dryer door. Close dryer door.
5. Hook long, skinny end of door spring into left hinge. Pulling down on spring, hook other end
into bottom front of cabinet. Repeat with other spring.
6. Snap toe panel into place.