How is the fountain housing removed from the door? Does it have screws or just pop off with a prying tool? Thank you for a reply.
Answer Hello! Here is the instructions supplied from the manufacturer on how to remove the fountain housing 61004681. Hope they help!
Ice and Water Fountain Bracket Assembly Removal:
1. Disconnect the unit from the power source.
2. To remove the grill from the fountain sump, pull straight out.
3. Remove the two escutcheon mounting screws.
4. Carefully raise the escutcheon up and off the fountain assembly.
5. Disconnect the quick disconnect edge connector from the PC fountain switch board.
6. Remove the three fountain bracket mounting screws.
7. Carefully pull the assembly out of the fountain housing. You now have full access to solenoid, dispenser mechanism, PC fountain control board and light socket.
8. To repair the assembly, disconnect electrical quick disconnect.