How do I remove the the LED light assembly from a 3 door french model dispenser?
Based on the part number listed to remove the led you would take off the dispenser tray and remove the 2 screws behind the tray. This will allow you to pull the dispenser assembly off. You can then access the led lights.
How do you replace the Insert, Facade (P/N AP4081836) which is the dispenser touchpad overlay on the fountain unit of the fridge?
Answer Hello Mike. Here are the instructions from the manufacture. Hope this helps.
1. Remove drip tray by pulling it straight out from door.
2. Remove two hex screws at the bottom of facade that
were hidden by drip tray.
3. Push down on facade to release retainer clips.
4. Remove facade and disconnect ten pin connector from
5. Reverse procedure to reassemble.