24/7 Customer Support

:

Chat with a Pro

Jenn-Air Gas Burner Drip Pan

Part Number: AP4395183
MFG Part Number: 3401X055-09
Made by: Whirlpool
Our Price
Regularly You Save
$115.25 $30.53

In Stock — Ships Friday Guaranteed

Questions & Answers

7 Questions & Answers


Color: Black.

Genuine Whirlpool part. Whirlpool brands include Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
Whirlpool also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

Appliance Compatibility Tool

Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance.

Where can I find my model number?

Repair Help

Cross Reference Information

Part Number 3401X055-09 (AP4395183) replaces Y712274, 712274, 4381643, 1515164, 7-12274, AH2356975, EA2356975, PS2356975.

Have a Repair Question?
AppliancePartsPros has your Answer!

Repair Video

How to Replace Jenn-Air Gas Burner Drip Pan #3401X055-09

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Jenn-Air Gas Burner Drip Pan #3401X055-09 for Cooktop, Range made by Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Jenn-Air. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.


Comment on this video

Did you find this video helpful?


Questions & Answers

Read all 7 Questions

Ask a Question

Most Interesting

What are the dimensions of this drip pan? And are they sold as a pair our individually?

Chris for Model Number AP4395183


Was this helpful?

Need to replace all 4 burners and grates, maybe drip pans and (4) control knobs as well. 1) Do you have the parts for this model ? 2) Is there any sealed burners that I could install as a replacement. It seems that the Jen-Air version of this would work. If so do you have those part #'s Thank you, James

James S. for Model Number SC8720edb


Was this helpful?

The other model numbers all have additional letters at the end, and they say they are compatible with the drip burner pan. Mine has no letters at the end and when I cross reference for compatibility it says it is not compatible. Please advise.

Krista for Model Number SVD48600


Was this helpful?

Latest Questions

I just purchased a new gas range at Sears (a Kenmore) and after it was installed discovered that it didn't come with drip pans. There are no drip pans listed at Sears parts department and I really need to find out if drip pans that would be compatible are available. I can't imagine having a stove that needs to be scrubbed down everytime it is used - I thought they all came with drip pans. Return the stove?

Lynne for Model Number 79072712212


Was this helpful?

Are the drip pans (part# 3401X055-09) sold individually or as a pair?

Mike for Model Number seg196


Was this helpful?

Do you have gas burner pan for jenn-air cg200 part # 704529?

Hannele for Model Number CG200 jenn-air gas cook top


Was this helpful?